Pure Piping delivers reliable, high-quality piping systems, fabrication and installation services to the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, semiconductor and bioprocess industries. The company directors have a combined 49 years’ fabrication, project management and supervision experience in the industry, intimately understand the environments in which we work and help clients to get it right first time. The result is exceptional quality.
The Pure Piping team rigorously applies the company Quality, Administrative and Technical Operations Management system in its day-to-day activities, allowing for the execution of projects in a standard and systemised manner.
We have completed several large-scale projects over the past three years. See the “our works” tab for details and references.
Pure Piping strives to produce the highest Quality Assurance documentation possible. The QA pack we provide for our clients is set out in a very clear, practical way which captures all required components of the project. We ensure our documentation meets or surpasses the required standards as per our clients’ regulating body such as Therapeutic Goods of Australia (TGA) or Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).
Our quality pack complies with all codes of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), is equivalent to ISO 9001 and prepared in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9004.5 (Int.).
We have recently doubled our factory space at 32 The Concord, Bundoora. This has increased our premises to 640sq metres.
Our factory is home to additional equipment such as our forklift, brake press, band saw’s, pedestal drill, polishing grinders and a range of material stock.
To ensure a superior finished product Pure Piping uses high quality, well-maintained welding equipment.
Current equipment includes:
- 12x OrbimatOrbital Welding Machines, all with test and calibrationcertificates.
- 1 x Orbitwin 165CA Parallel Switching Box which allows for the connectionof two welder heads from one machine.
- 1 x OW12 weld head, weld range3-12mm.
- 3x OW17weld head, weld range 6mm-13mm.
- 3x 38S weld heads, weld range 6mm-38mm.
- 8 x 76Sweld heads, weld range 6mm-76mm.
- 2 x 115S weld head, weld range 25mm-115mm.
- 1 x 170S weld head, weld range 25mm-170mm.
- 36x TIGwelding machines.
- 12xspecialist tube cutting machines.
- 7xtube end facing tools, ensures perfect square tube ends for precisionorbital welding.
- Magnehelic–With our extensive experience welding small size pipe/tube,we know how to ensure correct internal gas pressure usinga Magnehelic.
- Purge Monitor–Our calibrated gas monitors enable us to know for certainall oxygen is removed from the line during purging, ensuring we providethe cleanest internal welds possible.
- 12x Laser levels–Our calibrated laser levels ensure ourpipework andequipment is installed accurately to the project specifications.
- 2 x Passivation Skids–Manufactured in house to ensure all requirementscould be catered for. Skid options-800L tank for large applications, 80Ltank for smaller applications
- 1 x Agilent Helium Leak Detector
- 1 x BeckmanCoulter Particle Counter
- 2 x TPS WP-81 Conductivity, pH and Temperature Meters
Pure Piping trade personnel are second-to-none in the field, highly qualified, experienced and committed to working along-side our clients to provide exceptional results.
Pure Piping employees are all entitled to the PPTEU’s enterprise bargaining agreement (EBA).
The decision for our company to sign the EBA was to ensure our employees work under the best industry agreement and entitlements for them (e.g. RDOs, holiday leave, long service leave, redundancy fund).
The best conditions ensure we have the best employees in our unique high purity industry.
Please click on the “staff” tab to the right for details of the Pure Piping team.